Frequently asked questions regarding purchase of products such as flange applicator and wax-base solid lubricants are listed.
Please use them as reference.
- How do I make a purchase?
- Direct sale at wholesale pricing is available for crane makers, crane maintenance companies, trading companies, and tool sellers. Please contact us.
For customers using cranes, direct sale is available if installation is possible by the department in charge of crane inspection and maintenance and an account can be opened.
If an account cannot be opened, please place an order through the trading company or the tool seller with which you have a business.
Further, if your company cannot perform installation, please place an order through a crane maintenance company or a crane maker.
- Are wax-base solid lubricant sold separately?
- The desired volume is sold separately only when purchasing with flange applicator.
- Can a brush be purchased by itself?
- 標The standard brush, ground belt brush and felt brush can be detached from the rail sweeper itself. Therefore, a replacement brush is sold by itself.
- What is the shipping cost?
- We handle the shipping cost regardless of order size. However, order for Sumico Lubricant Co., Ltd. products require separate shipping costs.
But only in Japan.
- Is there product warranty?
- A single product comes with an instruction manual in which the last page is a warranty. Upon delivery of the product, fill in the date and store. Product warranty period is one year from the date of installation or purchase date.
- I would like to review the installation dimensions prior to purchase. Can I get a hold of the product diagrams?
- CD containing diagram for each product in CAD (DXF) and PDF is available upon request.