Frequently asked questions regarding rail sweeper are listed.
Please use as reference when reviewing products.
- What are the characteristics of rail sweepers?
- Brushed off dust or foreign substances accumulated on the rail surface for safe operation and wear prevention.
Ground belt type rail sweepers will discharge electricity accumulated on the crane to the rail through the brush. Further, felt type rail sweepers prevent wheels from slipping due to oil mist and moisture accumulation on the rail.
- What are some of the product types?
- We have total of 6 types: Standard type (flat belt for scraper is attached diagonally) small and large; ground belt type small and large; and, felt type small and large. There is also the ground brush for urethane wheel hoist.
- What is the service life of the brush?
- It depends on the condition of use, but most customers replace it every 2-3 years.
- How do I select a rail sweeper?
- Based on rail size, please select large for rails 73 kg/m or more, small for rails 60 kg/m or less. Please contact us for surface cleaning of nonstandard dimension (I type steel or H type steel).