Dry-type film lubricant compounded with high concentration of molybdenum disulfide.
MOLYDRY 1100 SPRAY
Dry-type lubrication film of molybdenum disulfide
A dark gray dry-type lubrication film compounded with high concentration of molybdenum disulfide, which has excellent heat-resistance, pressure-resistance, and wear-resistance.
Dry film is formed easily by drying in room temperature after application.
Excellent lubricity and rust-resistance
Has a good osmotic force when sprayed, excellent lubricity under high load from organic molybdenum compound having excellent wear prevention effect, and also excellent in rust-resistance.
For lubrication of high load areas and high temperature areas
- For sliding part under high load.
- For sliding part under wide temperature range from high to low temperatures.
- As a lubricant for assembly of machine components.
- For initial conformability lubrication of machine components such as large gears.
- For preventing seizing of bolts, etc.
- As a malleable mold-release agent.
- For extending the lifespan of cutting tools.
- Operating temperature range: 400℃ or less
- Method of use
- To increase the adhesion strength of coated film, please degrease the coating surface with a solvent.
- Film formation of cutting tools, etc., can be strengthened by heat drying.